|x Chat | Testsimulator | PC Support | Search | Forum | Behind This|
xStudio.ca > Search
Keywords should be written with commas or spaces between them or strings. You can put a plus sign (+) directly in front of words to only get those files which include all of those words. Words with a minus (-) sign directly in front of them change the result so that only documents are listed which don't contain any of those words. It is not case sensitive.
The search type "AND" means that it will find files which contain ALL keywords. The search type "OR" means that script will find all files which contain at least one keyword. In any search regime mark "+" before keyword means that this keyword should be in returned pages. In order to exclude word from results type "-" before keyword.
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information , retrieval
- same as above
- +information +retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information -retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- "information not retrieval"
- finds documents containing 'information not retrieval'
- finds documents containing string with non-letter characters
Questions or problems regarding this website should be directed to